The mission of Operation: Military Matters is to send care packages to the military overseas to boost their morale.
There are several ways you can support Operation: Military Matters and can get involved:
1) We are always looking for names of military serving overseas to ship to. If you know someone serving overseas, you can submit their name on our website at www.operationmilitarymatters.com and we will send them a care package.
2) You can write thank you cards to send in the care packages. We send these in every care package and our military love them!!! Mail them to us at Operation: Military Matters PO Box 8132, Seminole, FL 33775
3) You can buy items on our charity wish list on Amazon. The items you buy and sent directly to us. You can go to this link to purchase items https://bit.ly/OMMCaresCharityList
Scan here for Wish List
4) Donate money to help pay for items and shipping. Each care package we send costs about $20 in shipping and inside the items are about $25. You can use PayPal by going to https://bit.ly/OMMPayPalDonation
5) You can pack a care package virtually for $25. You can also write a letter that will be printed out and put in a care package to be sent to our troops. Go to https://bit.ly/OMMVirtualCarePackage
Scan here to create a virtual package
6) You can come to a packing party with your members. Sign up to receive emails to know when we pack. Go to our website to sign up. www.operationmilitarymatters.com
7) You can have a donation bin at your school or office and collect items for the care packages. We can supply the bin with information about OMM.
8) Create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook. It's free to do and the money comes directly to OMM. Go to Facebook and in search put in Birthday Fundraiser page or click here to find out how to set it up.
9) Coloring pages for kids. Go to our website and print out coloring pages and send them to us for our care packages. https://bit.ly/OMMColoring
10) Decorate the inside of a care package box. Get a group together and have fun coloring and decorating the inside of our care package boxes. (local groups only)
Thank you so much for your support!
For more information email us at: